Craniofacial Outcomes Research Team
Principal Investigator: Justine C. Lee, MD, PhD, FACS
Our craniofacial outcomes research team is committed to identifying and finding methods for improving outcomes in the care of craniofacial surgical patients. Two of our major, long-term interests are longitudinal psychosocial outcomes in patients with congenital craniofacial diagnoses as well as patients who have undergone gender-affirming facial reconstruction.
Are you awesome? Do you think we are awesome? If yes to both, consider joining our clinical research team!
- 1 year, in-person, full time commitment. We do not accept part-time, portion of year, or virtual commitments.
- Clinical graduate or postgraduate trainees only (clinical fellows, plastic surgery or other surgical residents, medical students only). We do not accept undergraduates, high school students, or non-clinical trainees
- All clinical researchers are expected to write 2 papers a year
- All clinical researchers must complete HIPAA and CITI training prior to joining team
- Applicants interested in full-time clinical research with fellowship funding will be given priority for consideration
- Applicants interested in full-time clinical research without fellowship funding will not be funded but may apply for funding
- Must be a nice workaholic and have the ability to get along with our team full of nice, hard-working people
Please send CV, statement of interest, and contact information (email/phone number) of two references to email@example.com. Please note that for the 2023-2024 academic year, research fellowships have been filled. Research fellows for the 2024-2025 academic year will be named by January 2024 on a rolling basis.
Our Friends, Some Stuff We Like, and Our Favorite Journals (in no particular order)
National Institute of Dental and Craniofacial Research
National Institutes of Health
UCLA Molecular Biology Institute
Plastic Surgery Research Council
European Plastic Surgery Research Council
American Cleft Palate-Craniofacial Association
Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery and PRS Global Open
The Cleft Palate-Craniofacial Journal
Annals of Plastic Surgery
Journal of Tissue Engineering and Regenerative Medicine
Advanced Healthcare Materials
National Hurricane Center
National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration
National Aeronautics and Space Administration
Craniofacial Clinic Forms: